Palmshell NeXT H2
The NeXT H2 deftly combines the powerful functionality of a Micro Server with the compact form of a Mini PC. No matter the need for high-speed network services or the requirement for a Micro Server, the NeXT H2 stands as an exceptional choice, delivering unparalleled performance within its small-sized enclosure.
Compact, robust, and packed with unmatched server power
2C/4T “Zen” Cores
Base Freq: 2.4GHz
Max Freq: 3.3GHz
The AMD Ryzen™ Embedded R1000 processor brings together the powerful performance of the pioneering "Zen" CPU and "Vega" GPU architectures to the R-series family. The Ryzen Embedded R1000 brings multi-threaded performance, for the first time, to the R-series of processors.
GPU Max: 1000MHz
GPU CU: 3
Max Resolution: 4096x2160
With up to 3x generational performance improvement per watt1, and 4x better CPU and graphics performance per dollar than the competition2, the R1000 is an ideal fit for embedded applications. Ryzen Embedded R1000 delivers a new class of performance in a seamlessly integrated single-chip solution.
Memory Type: DDR4@2400MHz, SO-DIMM
With up to 32GB of DDR4@3200MT/s RAM and dual channels, experience blazing-fast responsiveness and seamless multitasking for an unparalleled computing experience.
Support link aggregation
Experience blazing-fast and versatile network connectivity with Dual 10GbE SFP, 2.5GbE RJ45, and added support for link aggregation.
NVMe: 1x M.2 M Key
SATA: 2x SATA
Micro SD: 1x Micro SD Slot
Enjoy lightning-fast data access and expansive storage options. With the variety of storage interfaces, including NVMe featuring 1x M.2 M Key, 2x SATA ports, and a Micro SD slot, your data management becomes more flexible and efficient, enhancing performance and productivity.
4G / 5G
1x M.2 B Key for 4G / 5G Module
Ensure uninterrupted online connectivity with support for 4G/5G modules, facilitated by a dedicated M.2 B Key slot for seamless integration of your mobile data module.
WI-FI / BT
1x M.2 E Key for WIFI / BT Module
Experience enhanced connectivity with support for the latest WIFI 6E and Bluetooth 5.2 modules, provided through a dedicated M.2 E Key slot for easy installation and upgrade of your WIFI/Bluetooth module.
Supports a wide range of input voltages
Designed for flexibility with support for a wide range of input voltages, catering to various power conditions, and ensuring consistent performance wherever you are.
Supports almost all operating systems
Compatible with the X86 architecture.
Compatible with nearly all X86-based operating systems. Enjoy seamless collaboration with your preferred OS for an enhanced work and entertainment experience!
Compact design, big performance! Declutter and enjoy powerful functionality in a small package. Elevate your experience with our efficient solution.
Equipped with an intelligent temperature-controlled variable speed fan, coupled with a unique heat dissipation airflow design, our system ensures optimal performance while maintaining a low noise level, even under heavy workloads.
A Standout Model in AMD's R-series.
A Leap in Performance for Embedded Processors.
Total L2 Cache
Total L3 Cache
32 GB DDR4@2400 MT/s
WIFI 6E VS WIFI 5
WIFI 6E versus WIFI 5
Works with more power adapters
1. This maximum resolution requires support from your display monitor.
2. The highest frequency is influenced by power supply, cooling, core load conditions, and the data is sourced from AMD's official information.
3. TDP data is sourced from AMD's official information.
4. The network speed here is for illustration purposes only and may be affected by factors such as maximum throughput of network devices, cable quality, cable length, processor load, software, and power supply. Please refer to actual conditions.
5. This device supports WI-FI 6E/BT5.2 wireless modules. The presented comparison between WI-FI 6E and BT5.2 and their respective previous generations is theoretical; please refer to the standards and specifications of WI-FI 6E and BT5.2 for the specific module you choose.
6. This device supports wide voltage input and is compatible with various power adapters. For stable device operation, we recommend using power adapters > 65W.